Hidalga

2018 Green Eggs & Ham

28 posts in this topic

The 2018 rally of Green Eggs and Ham VIII will be held at Gunter Hill, Corps of Engineer (COE) Campground on the outskirts of Montgomery, Alabama on Wednesday, March 14th through Sunday March 18th. There will be a lot of green to be seen in Gunter Hill on St Patrick's Day.

The rally has a new Website that should give you all the information you'll need to know. Beginning September 8, 2017, the Website will also offer online registration and rig fee payment through PayPal. Please sign up ASAP after open registration so all the Event Masters have a fairly accurate head count for their preparations.

Green Eggs and Ham Website

It's not about what it is. It's about what it can become. —Dr. Seuss

1 person likes this

Hidalga, nice work! clap.gif This process should streamline the entire registration and information dissemination process. Thanks for taking this on and sharing your computer skills with the group. thumbsup.gif

Best. Shorty sends...bye1.gif

1 person likes this

ID: 3   Posted

Jeanine,

Thank you for your early participation, Your involvement ensures that GE&H will continue to be a successful, fun rally.

Kip & Ann

ID: 4   Posted

Gumbo????

ID: 5   Posted

Gumbo????

YES, YES. YES! That's three servings, right?

Ray and Connie

Reserved site 49.  March 7 thru March 19, 2018.  Looking forward to a great rally.

Maynard, Jacquie and Daisy

Jeanine, I signed up this morning on the website but was unable to use paypal.  I did not see an option on the sign up form. 

Maynard, I just did it with no problem. You fill out the sign up form, but the rig fee payment is separate. I went to #3 section Rig Fee payment, click on the yellow button on the right that says Add to Cart. That takes you right to Paypal. 

So glad you posted about this because I had totally forgotten about it! 

1 person likes this

Looking forward to seeing you, Jean.   Yes, I was on early on the 8th and Jeanine hadnt got the button on it.  I am good now though.  paid the rig fee and got one of the Rally Decals and payed through Paypal. 

Glad you got it done, Maynard

. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Jacquie and Daisy. 

1 person likes this

Gonna cross over into the dark side... and camp in Antioch this year! Look forward to seeing everyone again! Travel safe and stay alert. Best. Shorty sends...

“Be the change you wish to see in the world!” Gandhi

We're IN!!

Arriving on Sunday, March 11th.

Bob & Pat

2 people like this

Anyone bringing kayaks to this event? If so we might be able to get a nice slow yak trip going? 

Best. Shorty sends...

Reservations now open for the Rally

It’s time to make your reservations for Green Eggs and Ham! Sites are getting reserved fast. To get in on the fun, go to

http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html

If you have any questions, please allow at least a few days response time. I’m wandering the Hershey RV show this week in a labyrinth of RVs, and staying in a fish camp without Internet.

What days are the chili mixer and gumbo dinner?  I don't know if I'll be in for all week.