Greg A

2019 Quartzsite Gathering

Greg A

2019 Quartzsite Gathering Hosts: Scamp Owners International

This gathering is for all brands of Molded Fiberglass Trailers! Like Salmon returning home all brands of Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers make the annual pilgrimage to the AZ Desert. 

Dates: Feb 4-10th

• February 4th to 7th  - Early bird Quartzsite Pre-Gathering (Mon thru Thurs)
  • February 8th to 10th - Main Event (Friday thru Sunday)

If you can attend the Main Gathering, the Pre-Gathering, or the entire Quartzsite Gathering we’d love to have you come and enjoy the good times. Some even stay for a Post-Gathering for a few days if you’re so inclined.

Mark the dates. Details of the event will be posted mid-summerish.

Last years recap: https://www.scampowners.com/comment/10472#comment-10472

• Like 1

John in Santa Cruz

:thumbup:

vermilye
You may be interested in attending week long camping at the Lake Havasu City Rodeo Grounds for 4 nights of fireworks the week after the Quartzsite Rally. I have a journal of my time there in 2018 with links to lots of photos. 

The week of dry camping is a $150.00 donation to the rodeo for the 7 nights, more expensive than Quartzsite, & essentially a small slot in a parking lot. That said, there are 4 nights (Thursday through Sunday) of fireworks for 4 hours per night with demos of manufacturer's new products as well as shows. I was really impressed with the shows, which can be seen from the campground & some campsites.

They will try to get us together as a group if you put "Fiberglass" in the group field when registering. More information & registration is at Havasu Rodeo & Events. Let me know if you have any questions about the event. I don't work for the rodeo grounds, but had a great time.

This event sells out every year, so if interested, reserve early!

• Like 1

Douglas Knudson

Looking forward to coming next year with our new to us Patriot!!!!

• Like 1

clairemr1
29 minutes ago, Douglas Knudson said:

Looking forward to coming next year with our new to us Patriot!!!!

congrats on your patriot purchase! hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine. over 4 yrs and still just love love love it!

• Like 1

Rad

I have watched that music vid before,  really amazing.

conrad

• Like 1

Boojie-Woojie

WOW !

See you in Quartzsite next year...

• Like 1

Cloudmaster Don

As usual, Cloudmaster Don & Spicy Suz will also be there, looking forward to seeing old friends & making a few new ones.

Beetlefreak

God willing and the river don't rise we'll be there.

MikeFromTexas

Missed last year (bad weather - ice and snow covered roads, so chickened out) but really hope I can make it this year.  One of the highlights!

• Like 1

vermilye

I'll be heading to the LTVA at Quartzsite after the Matagorda Madness rally in Texas, then move to the Dome Rock area for the rally.  By the way, the Lake Havasu City fireworks campground is filled.  If anyone wants to watch them, there is still the BLM dispersed camping area across AZ 95 from one of the park entrances, although it gets crowded fast.

Photos from previous Quartzsite rallies.

• Thanks 1

Douglas Knudson

Plan on being there! Latest Grand is due the same week ........ we will see!

Casita and spare 009.JPG

Lindylynn

I plan on being there.  Haven't been To Quartzsite  before-looking forward to being there.

webmaster

From the looks of things we will see another 200+ trailers attending the "Q" :yahoo:

Gene

• Like 2