Hidalga

2019 Green Eggs N Ham

Hidalga

Are you coming to the 9th Annual Green Eggs and Ham? 

“If you never did you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.” —Dr. Seuss

More more information, please go to: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/

AS-GEH125px.jpg

Kip in Ga.

Looking so forward to next year's 2019 GE&H,

Kip and Ann

• Like 1

Huevo Movil

Commo check... Is 2019 a go? Best. Shorty sends...

Kip in Ga.

Been kinda quiet!  :sleeping:  Need to reawaken.   :clapping:

Huevo Movil

Hello? Any human life form out here...?  Green Eggs and Ham IX is coming upon us... one way or the other. I will be there and would like others to join me as we get closer to the tenth iteration in 2020 which I promise you will be a BARN BURNER! Hope to see you in March 2019 at Gunter Hill. Best. Shorty sends...

My Current Life!.jpg

CSMITH1508

Hey Shorty

The 6 foot leprechaun here!   Will be there with my kilt and will gladly host the potluck dinner.

Chuck & Sheryl

• Like 1

Huevo Movil

Sir Chuck, thanks for stepping up. Look forward to seeing you and the lovely misses. I have collaborated with Hidalga and she has been dealing with other issues. However I have the utmost faith that she will post information shortly (no pun intended) on the GE&H IX event. Regardless the event will go on, be it one (1) or one hundred and one (101). We can go into the auto mode and we all know what to do. I am interested in speaking with plank holders and long time participants on what we want to do for GE&H X!!! I want to make it unforgettable! Any way talk to you soon. Best. Shorty sends...

thetravelkids

We’re in....Gumbo anyone??...

• Like 1

Huevo Movil
1 hour ago, thetravelkids said:

We’re in....Gumbo anyone??...

I'm in! Best Shorty sends...

• Like 1

Kip in Ga.

Ann and I are ready.    :clap:

kip

• Like 1

rgill

What are the exact dates?  Pickle's wants to go NOW!

Ray & Connie

P.S. Pickle's is very shy and wouldn't ask herself.

Huevo Movil
10 hours ago, rgill said:

What are the exact dates?  Pickle's wants to go NOW!

Ray & Connie

P.S. Pickle's is very shy and wouldn't ask herself.

I think, so be careful, but I think the official dates are 13 through 17 March 2019. Come early stay late! I think my bud Hidalga is up in Boler Country now, but I'm sure she will be posting something soon. Regardless like I said before one (1) or one hundred and one (101), I'll be there.

Damn I'm a handsome fellow in my avitar... Best. Shorty sends... 

Hidalga

Hey Shorty and Green Eggs gang!

We're up and running for online reservations, about 1 week away. This year Jim has offered to coordinate a morning of golf at Capital Hill, which is linked on the rally Website. Early Bird rig fee rates have also dropped from last year, now $8. until Mid-December. As soon as you make reservations with Gunter Hill, register with us and be a VIP!

Green Eggs and Ham Website: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/index.html

Kip in Ga.

Once reservations begin to come in, will there be a section on the website listing attendees and their campsite number ?

Hidalga
On 9/4/2018 at 1:54 PM, Kip in Ga. said:

Once reservations begin to come in, will there be a section on the website listing attendees and their campsite number ?

No, for a few reasons.

We'll do as we did last year. There will be an attendee list on-site at the bulletin board at registration. Any adjustments following will be emailed to registered participants after the rally.

(Make note: I've been working with convicted convicts this summer and some don't take me too kindly. Protecting your personal data to the international Internet is probably best left out of a very public database. It's why Shorty addresses me as "The Warden") :thumbup: