2019 Green Eggs N Ham

Hidalga

Watch for upcoming announcement :thumbup:

Kip in Ga.

Looking so forward to next year's 2019 GE&H,

Kip and Ann

• Like 1

Huevo Movil

Commo check... Is 2019 a go? Best. Shorty sends...

Kip in Ga.

Been kinda quiet!  :sleeping:  Need to reawaken.   :clapping:

Huevo Movil

Hello? Any human life form out here...?  Green Eggs and Ham IX is coming upon us... one way or the other. I will be there and would like others to join me as we get closer to the tenth iteration in 2020 which I promise you will be a BARN BURNER! Hope to see you in March 2019 at Gunter Hill. Best. Shorty sends...

My Current Life!.jpg

CSMITH1508

Hey Shorty

The 6 foot leprechaun here!   Will be there with my kilt and will gladly host the potluck dinner.

Chuck & Sheryl

• Like 1

Huevo Movil

Sir Chuck, thanks for stepping up. Look forward to seeing you and the lovely misses. I have collaborated with Hidalga and she has been dealing with other issues. However I have the utmost faith that she will post information shortly (no pun intended) on the GE&H IX event. Regardless the event will go on, be it one (1) or one hundred and one (101). We can go into the auto mode and we all know what to do. I am interested in speaking with plank holders and long time participants on what we want to do for GE&H X!!! I want to make it unforgettable! Any way talk to you soon. Best. Shorty sends...

thetravelkids

We’re in....Gumbo anyone??...

• Like 1

Huevo Movil
1 hour ago, thetravelkids said:

We’re in....Gumbo anyone??...

I'm in! Best Shorty sends...

• Like 1

Kip in Ga.

Ann and I are ready.    :clap:

kip

• Like 1

rgill

What are the exact dates?  Pickle's wants to go NOW!

Ray & Connie

P.S. Pickle's is very shy and wouldn't ask herself.

Huevo Movil
10 hours ago, rgill said:

What are the exact dates?  Pickle's wants to go NOW!

Ray & Connie

P.S. Pickle's is very shy and wouldn't ask herself.

I think, so be careful, but I think the official dates are 13 through 17 March 2019. Come early stay late! I think my bud Hidalga is up in Boler Country now, but I'm sure she will be posting something soon. Regardless like I said before one (1) or one hundred and one (101), I'll be there.

Damn I'm a handsome fellow in my avitar... Best. Shorty sends... 

Hidalga

Hey Shorty and Green Eggs gang!

We're up and running for online reservations, about 1 week away. This year Jim has offered to coordinate a morning of golf at Capital Hill, which is linked on the rally Website. Early Bird rig fee rates have also dropped from last year, now $8. until Mid-December. As soon as you make reservations with Gunter Hill, register with us and be a VIP!

Green Eggs and Ham Website: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/index.html

Kip in Ga.

Once reservations begin to come in, will there be a section on the website listing attendees and their campsite number ?

Hidalga
On 9/4/2018 at 1:54 PM, Kip in Ga. said:

Once reservations begin to come in, will there be a section on the website listing attendees and their campsite number ?

No, for a few reasons.

We'll do as we did last year. There will be an attendee list on-site at the bulletin board at registration. Any adjustments following will be emailed to registered participants after the rally.

(Make note: I've been working with convicted convicts this summer and some don't take me too kindly. Protecting your personal data to the international Internet is probably best left out of a very public database. It's why Shorty addresses me as "The Warden") :thumbup: