Hidalga

2019 Green Eggs N Ham

Kip in Ga.

Thanks for the response.

Huevo Movil
On 9/6/2018 at 8:08 PM, Hidalga said:

No, for a few reasons.

We'll do as we did last year. There will be an attendee list on-site at the bulletin board at registration. Any adjustments following will be emailed to registered participants after the rally.

(Make note: I've been working with convicted convicts this summer and some don't take me too kindly. Protecting your personal data to the international Internet is probably best left out of a very public database. It's why Shorty addresses me as "The Warden") :thumbup:

Hey guys, to add to the point indicated above, if an attendance listing were compromised, not that we are a bunch of Intelligence Agents, it could provide an "activities planning calendar"  to nefarious individuals. It's unfortunate that these precautions must be taken, but that's life in 2018. BTW make sure you bring your sun glasses and trench coats... Best. Shorty sends...

p.crawford

well...looks as if i've waited too long to reserve a site.  reserve america sez no sited available that week.  all of the sites are brown boxes and the map's legend indicates those as "unavailable online".  can anyone translate that for me?  perhaps there are walk in sites available?  

p@

Kip in Ga.

What dates are you entering?  If you looking at 3/13-3/17 it is too early and it will give you that message.  if you look at 3/11-3/17  you will be able to see what is available for those dates. However they may not still be available 3/13.

k

Bonnie/Elmore LA. #1265

Elmore and I have a site for GE&H 2019 - see you there!

Hidalga

Great to see the 2019 reservations coming in!

Hey Folks,
Nice to see the 2019 registration happen. All I ask is give me extra time this week in responding to check requests. 

I just drove 14 hours this morning from Wilmington, NC to evacuate Hurricane Florence. Needless to say things are a bit out-of-whack at the moment and Internet will not be consistent. Guaranteed. 

I'll get up with you as soon as I have some sit-down time and good Wi-Fi connection.

Register at the Green Eggs and Ham Website: http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html

jimiller5

Just registered for site 030 Catoma. Looking forward to it. This will be our first rally.

Huevo Movil

Dale and Elaine Coleman confirming receipt of your registration fee and additional donation as well! Thank you! Best. Shorty sends...

Huevo Movil
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, p.crawford said:

well...looks as if i've waited too long to reserve a site.  reserve america sez no sited available that week.  all of the sites are brown boxes and the map's legend indicates those as "unavailable online".  can anyone translate that for me?  perhaps there are walk in sites available?  

p@

I'm on the Antioch side and there appears to be plenty of room. GE&H IX will have activities split between both sides of the park (more to follow).

Best. Shorty sends...

Huevo Movil

Robert and Terry King confirming receipt of your registration fee. Thank you! Best. Shorty sends...

Huevo Movil

Hey Jean (Clark) hope all is well. I just wanted to confirm receipt of your registration fee. Thank you! Best. Shorty sends...

Huevo Movil

Hey Bonnie and Elmore Abadie hope all is well. I just wanted to confirm receipt of your registration fee. Thank you! Best. Shorty sends...