Hidalga

2019 Green Eggs N Ham

Hidalga
On 11/3/2018 at 11:06 AM, jerryc said:

Here's the website of the new company.  Love their motto. Transforming Federal Agency's. Go to the bottom of the page. Click on the "contact us" tab and let them know how you feel about their new transformation.

https://www.boozallen.com

I've written my complaints. Thanks for the link, Jerry.

In regards to the map, The Green Eggs and Ham Website has a good pdf map that is linked:

http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/GRAPHICS/Campground Map.pdf

Spongelander
On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, jerryc said:

Here's the website of the new company.  Love their motto. Transforming Federal Agency's. Go to the bottom of the page. Click on the "contact us" tab and let them know how you feel about their new transformation.

https://www.boozallen.com

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:39 AM, PRTexas said:

I saw in another thread that the government awarded the contract to manage (provide?) Recreation.gov to a different company.  From what I've read the new contractor isn't up to speed yet.  Probably awarded the contract to the lowest bidder and got what they're paying for - less!

Reine

Booz Allen Hamilton is a giant consulting company. I can't imagine them being cheap. I certainly CAN imagine them monitoring their hours carefully in order to ensure profitability of the job. 

Kip in Ga.

Lousy job so far.  Should not have to switch from screen to screen to know what is available and making a reservation.  The other one worked very well. 

Huevo Movil

So how about that GE&H IX Rally?

Anyone as excited as me? Hope to see you there. Merry Christmas. Best. Shorty sends...

Kip in Ga.
2 hours ago, Huevo Movil said:

So how about that GE&H IX Rally?

Anyone as excited as me? Hope to see you there. Merry Christmas. Best. Shorty sends...

Yep...Looking forward  :yahoo:and arriving earlier this year than any year before. 

Hidalga
On 12/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, Kip in Ga. said:

Yep...Looking forward  :yahoo:and arriving earlier this year than any year before. 

Kip, your enthusiasm is contagious!

Glad to see you are an eager VIP with Green Eggs and Ham.

The VIP early bird rate will most likely change to regular registration/higher rig fee on the night of Friday, Dec. 14th, because I have to hitch my trailer and hit the road on the 15th.

All alternative check payments MUST be in Shorty's mailbox by the 15th, or you'll loose your VIP status and the discounted rate. 

You haven't signed up yet and don't like the Friday evening deadline? Then sign up right now and pay a discounted rate to be a VIP!  Currently there are still 14 reservable sites in Antioch Loop for the rally weekend.

Hidalga

Have a site at Gunter Hill? Get your registration in with Green Eggs and Ham! The leprechauns have begun working on the schedule for attendees and they need to know who’s coming.

Only 11 reservable sites left…

Make your reservations on the rally website now:

http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html

Rockguard.jpg

Greg Z

I'll be attending the rally and installing Little House Customs mods and upgrades on March 14-15.  Private message or email me, please don't post what you want here on the forum.  I'll take reservations/requests until Feb 28th (to have time to order parts and get organized).  My email address is on my website (link at bottom of this post).

Available mods and price list are attached.  My website has descriptions and pictures of many mods, but only the ones on the attached list are available at the rally.

I'm going to put this announcement on a few different forums, so please only PM me from one forum, not all of them.

Price list Handy Camper Services- 2019 Green Eggs.pdf

• Thanks 1

Hidalga

GE&H Schedule Out Next Week

We’re heading into our final leg of preparations! Next week the schedule of events will be released to registered participants, and the rig fee will increase for late registrants. If you booked a site for the rally but haven’t signed up yet, do it now at  http://www.rvcompass.com/GEHrally/signup.html

Leprechauns are making lanyards. They are busy in the workshop building the 9tth annual Green Eggs and Ham to be the best yet!

lanyards.jpg

• Thanks 1

Kip in Ga.

Eagerly awaiting to see what will be done with the  Antioch Pavlion. :good: :clap:

Any hints?  :open:

k