dandc

2019 Oregon Coast Gathering (17th Annual)

dandc

Bullard's Beach State Park in Bandon, Oregon dates will be July 25th- 28th, 2019.   A reminder of when to get your camp sites will be coming out when it is closer to the time to make reservations.  Check back on this forum for updates.  

Bullard's Beach Sate Park campsite map (will not be filled in just so you can see and choose sites) - CLICK HERE

ID Tags:

Word - CLICK HERE

Open Office (must save to your computer first before you can edit) - CLICK HERE

PDF (blank write your info in) - CLICK HERE

Site Signs:

Word - CLICK HERE

Open Office (must save to your computer first before you can edit) - CLICK HERE

PDF (blank - write your info in) - CLICK HERE

You can get Open Office for free - CLICK HERE

Deb

Co-Host

webmaster

We are in - July 15-29 Site A46 :yahoo: Time for all the "early birds" to make your reservations NOW!

Gene

dandc

Deb & Chuck will be in A 17 again for 2019!   

Deb

jeanne

Thanks for the reminder Gene.  Made my reservation for July 15-29, 2019 for space A-48.

Paul

Ray and Ellen

Sheesh.... I almost reserved a week ago for the wrong dates....  then, I forgot this morning to make our reservations.

BUT... we're all set now.  We are staying where we were last year-- A-53 from Jul 15-29, 2019.  Reservation is FIRM!!  YAY!!  READY TO GO NOW!!   

Ray and Ellen
8 hours ago, dandc said:

Deb & Chuck will be in A 17 again for 2019!   

Deb

Hi Deb and Chuck....   What dates please???    I'm going to build my spreadsheet-- even if it continually changes.  I'll try to keep it up as accurately as possible.  Thank you.  

Ellen

Ornamental

Hi Everyone! We missed the last gathering, but did manage to head up there later. What actually is the draw to that particular beach? Has anyone had a rally in Brookings? 

John in Santa Cruz

mainly, its a very nice campground with lots of full hookup spaces and lots of woods to protect from the inevitable stiff winds of the oregon coast mid summer.

rapscallion

Deb Staines will be in A64 this year.  17th to 28th

my tiny 13’ Scamp Rapscallion has plumped up into a 2016 16’ Scamp Rapscallion 🤗

note to self:  make new sign 😉

sacsun

I will be in A47....I had forgotten the new dates but made reservations, from the 15th to the 29th but will miss the Sunday feasts.:doh:

Sandyb12

I just made my reservation.  I will be in A-49 this year.  I will arrive July 15th.

alfamigos73

This is alfamigos--Peggy and Don. We have a 17' casita 2017 SD and will be in A25 from July 22-29.

JCL

Io (my dog) and I (Jim) will be back- Site A-13 07/23-29.

CADreamin

John and Jan will be in site A14 from Tuesday, the 23rd to Monday, the 29th.   This will be our first time at this gathering but we've certainly heard a lot about it!!

WA Happy Campers

We are coming back in our usual spot A 35 July 22 to the 29th. First time staying thru Sunday so looking forward to it.

Will be working on screen room so glad for extra time in one place!! Always something!

:bye1:  See you all next summer!!