Sign in to follow this  
Donna D.

2019 Fall NOG - Oct. 3-6 - Northern Oregon Gathering

clnelson

Anyone interested I have posted on Fiberglass Forum  a couple items i have to give away... 

tractors1
1 hour ago, clnelson said:

Anyone interested I have posted on Fiberglass Forum  a couple items i have to give away... 

I'll also have some freebie odds and ends - I lay them out on my truck bed topper. First come, first served. 

Look for truck door signs that say "RV Widget Works" in B loop.

Tom and Brenda

Tom and Brenda Elliott, from Albany Oregon. We will be in site B12, with  our Casita 17.

Donna D.

Guys, we're going to go ahead and do some giveaways after the potluck Saturday night. Anything you have to donate to the cause would be appreciated. Look for another message from me in the morning.

Donna D.

The most current weather for the area is at the bottom. I actually searched several weather sites to find the BEST  :blum3: While it will be a little damp, it doesn't look like it's going to be REALLY cold. Thank goodness.

Looks like we'll be able to have the Fri/Sat food events in my site B3, but always standby for weather changes. As I said, I'll post at NOON at my site IF there are changes. No notice, no changes.

Too, several people have asked about giveaways, YES we're going to have giveaways! So, if you have something you'd like to donate, that would be grand. Please plan on bringing it to my site on Saturday when you come to the potluck. AND as usual, you must be wearing a name tag to win!

Safe travels everyone. Bring sun!

Weather.JPG

Jinny B

Thank you everyone for being so generous with your time and showing me so many of the trailers. It was a delightful experience. I must admit I'm leaning more toward the Escape than the Casita and I'm very surprised at that. Time will tell. On my way home, hope you're having a wonderful potluck on Saturday evening

• Like 2

clairemr1
9 hours ago, Jinny B said:

Thank you everyone for being so generous with your time and showing me so many of the trailers. It was a delightful experience. I must admit I'm leaning more toward the Escape than the Casita and I'm very surprised at that. Time will tell. On my way home, hope you're having a wonderful potluck on Saturday evening

just am fyi, jinny. the original owners/manufacturers of escape sold their company this summer & retired. that may mean something as far as future quality/lead times/prices or may mean nothing but if i were thinking of buying one, i'd like to know this information. best of luck on your choice & safe travels.............

• Like 1