Pauler

18th Annual Fiberglass Rally @ Lake Casitas, CA Oct 24-28, 2019

Pauler

Mark your calendars now.

More info will be on the way.......

Pauler

18th Fiberglass Rally @ Lake Casitas, October 24th-27th, 2019 

Hi Fiberglass Rally Participants,
This year our 18th Fiberglass Rally at Lake Casitas will be held Thursday, October 24th through checkout Sunday October 27th.
Some folks reserve their space a day, or so, early and some stay a day, or two, after the rally.  It's all up to you.
180 days before the day you arrive, you can call or go online to make your camping reservations.
Mark your calendar in April for the date in October that you want your reservation to start. 
As in years past, the BASS loop fills up right away. So you'll want to make your reservation on the proper date from the following chart.
This chart, according to the park office, is the date you make your reservation (in the left column) and beside it (in the right hand side), is the date you want to arrive:
RESERVE ON THIS DATE         for     DATE OF ARRIVAL
Saturday….April 27th              for        Wednesday....Oct 23rd
Sunday...April 28th                for            Thursday...Oct 24rd
Monday...April 29th              for         Friday....Oct 25th
I called the park and they said they are now taking phone reservations on the weekends. So you can call at 8am PT, or go online to make your reservation.
http://reservations.casitaswater.org

When you complete your camping reservation, please email Jim Johnson or myself with your following information:
SITE #
NAMES ( FIRST AND LAST OF EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY)
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
RV (YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH)
PHONE(S)
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC (PETS, etc)

This information is not shared by Jim or myself.  It is used for keeping track of who's in our group, notifying you of more info about the rally and for next year’s rally dates.
We're looking forward to another great rally!  Some of the events planned, so far, include Tips & Tricks, “What is this Item” game, Rig Weighing, Rock Painting, Sit down scavenger hunt, Chili Cook-Off, Talking Stick, Jewelry Making, Ice Cream Social, Open House, Weiner Roast, Boozer Bags,  Pet Parade with a Halloween theme and our traditional Potluck.  We're always open to what event you'd like to bring to the rally.  Just let me know what it is, so I can add it.
If you know of someone with a fiberglass rig that you think would like to join us, please pass this email to them.  The more the merrier!
See you soon,
Paula 

Jim Johnson 

ps....If you no longer want to be on our mailing list, please let us know.  Thanks

Sandyb12

Im not getting the emails, add me please  Click to email

I made my reservation, I will be in site 41 this year.  Oct 21-28.

nancyrwolfing

Paula,

Al and I will be there in site B5, 10/23 - 10/28.  

CharlieJ

Paula, 

I will be there October 23-28 in B-23. Christine will be there in spirit 

Charlie Janiel

jeanne

Paula,

Jeanne and I will be in B43, October 24-28.  Looking forward to another great rally!

Paul Wood

Pauler

Thanks Sandy, Nancy & Al, Charlie,  Paul and Jeanne for your response!  More info to come as we get closer to our rally.

Safe travels

Paula

Pauler
By now you've made your reservation for the rally at Lake Casitas and put it on your calendar! Yeah!

Just one more thing.....please email me with your info, if you haven't already.....
SITE #
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
PHONE(S)
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC (PETS, etc)

I keep a log of who joins us and I do not share with anyone! That way I'll be able to send you notices as info comes to me. And as we get closer to our rally I'll be sending you a list of activities along with dates and times. It's always fun to see what's going to happen, so we can prepare!  
If you do not have my email just request it here and when I see your request I'll jump right on it.
Thanks for your help!
Paula

Scaleman

Robert and I will be there! I will bring my scales.

SITE # B25
NAMES Frederick Simson & Robert Zelmer
EMAIL fleesimson@aol.com & robsd92104@aol.com
CITY, STATE San Diego, California
RV 1978 Fiber Stream 16'
PHONE (610) 865-2145
DATE IN October 23
DATE OUT October 28
MISC no pets

fr2bhpy

Let us know if a hookup site is going to become available!  Text 209 518 2650.

Karen Lukens

sectday

I'm also interested if a hookup site becomes available in Bass!  Call or text me at 951-235-2088.  Thanks!

Pauler

Hi campers
Have you contacted me if you're joining us?  There are still some sites that have been reserved but I haven't heard from those folks.  I don't want you to miss out on all the details.  I can only send you the details if I know you're coming and I have your email.
You can PM me with the following:
SITE #
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
PHONE(S)
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC (PETS, etc)
Thanks and more to come in your mailbox soon!
Paula

Pauler

It's count down time folks. If you've made your reservation for this fun rally I guess I've heard from you by now so I can send you all the details. Of course there are the packing lists and fun of looking forward to spending camping time with our camping buddies. So here's the scoop, for now.....

18th Annual Fiberglass Rally at Lake Casitas, October 24th-28th, 2019

THURSDAY-10/24- Decorate your rigs for a fun Halloween weekend!
WELCOME PARTY, 5ish @ B-44 with Jeanne and Alan.
FRIDAY-10/25- 9am @B17 Trailer weighing by Frederick,
10:00-11:00 Open House/trailers/rigs. Show off your rig and help others learn the tricks of the camping lifestyle.
11:15-2 @ the picnic tables with Paula--Jewelry by YOU! Make a fabulous bracelet or earrings with a trailer charm.
2:30-4:00 @ B4 “Travel Tips & Tricks-2.0 ” with Frank & Barbara.
5:00 Wiener Roast
Talking Stick-Hosted by Frank after the wiener roast, at the campfire. We’ll make a big circle around the campfire and pass the Talking Stick. Whoever has the stick gets to talk and everyone else listens.
SATURDAY 10/26 Happy Halloween- Autumn-Fall
10:00-11:00 Open House/trailer/rigs
10:30-12:30 Picnic tables--Sharpie Tile Coasters--Karen is BACK!
11:15-12:30 For Sale Items/Trade/Free….. Bring your RV or camping treasures you no longer want and set up on the big grassy area near the picnic tables.
1:00-1:45 Ice Cream Potluck
2:00-3:00 Halloween Pet Parade & Trick or Treat Join folks and their pets for a stroll around the BASS section. Dress your pets (and you too if you like) for Halloween and let the fun begin!
5:00 POT LUCK
Propane campfire to follow, B17
6:15 @B17 "Stump the Campers" & "Sit Down Scavenger Hunt"....both hosted by Barbara.
SUNDAY-10/27
9:30 AM Survivors Breakfast
10:30-12:00 @ B4 "Travel Tips & Tricks-1.0 ” with Frank & Barbara. If you’re new to RVing or just want to find some great tips on camping, this is the place to be!
5:00 Potluck using leftovers. Campfire, of course!
MONDAY-10/28
Each and every activity at our rally is done by folks like you who have something to share. If you’d like to share with us, please contact me with your ideas. We’ll find a time spot and put you in. We welcome new ideas every year!
The above agenda will be posted at site B17.

jeanne

I have a family emergency and will not be able to attend this year.  I will be calling Lake Casitas and cancelling my reservations at 4:00 PM tonight.  I have B-43 for 4 nights, Oct. 24-28.  Arrive Thursday and depart Monday morning.  Anyone interested?

Paul