Sign in to follow this  
Greg A

2020 Quartzsite Gathering

Larry and Debbie Gamble

Not likely, but possible.   I'll check with Debbie but she's pretty much focused on being retired these days.

L

• Like 2

Larry and Debbie Gamble

OK,  Here's Debbie's plan.   If folks need something, call the store to place your order (don't do it online) and tell Jeff or Amanda that you want your order delivered to Quartzsite and Debbie and I will bring it with us and save  you the freight.    Other than a couple of emergency repair parts, we won't be bringing any uncommitted inventory.  

For some of the stores heavier items like the double step kit the freight savings can be significant.  

https://littlehousecustoms.com/store.html

Larry

• Like 3

fly5465

My wife and I are planning on attending this year.  Last time we attended was like 5 years ago I think?

So we will feel like newbies again... LOL.  Looking forward to it.

Dale & Jodi

• Like 2

Joy A

Well I am here in Q and believe it or not there is virtually no one in our lower area. There are a number units on the tiered section

• Thanks 1

Boojie-Woojie

Just wait two weeks. You will by far be in the smallest RV there...

Joy A

I know!!   Then 2 weeks later we'll kick then out 

Greg A

The windblocks have been reluctant to leave the last couple of years, but then we surround them and when they see they won't be able to get out they usually move on.

• Like 1

Arizona Eileen
14 hours ago, Greg A said:

The windblocks have been reluctant to leave the last couple of years, but then we surround them and when they see they won't be able to get out they usually move on.

Have you ever noticed that not one of those sunblockers has a BLM permit displayed?

Eileen

• Thanks 1

Rad

Does the “sun blocker” bashing bother anyone else, or is it just me.  Folks who own those rigs are folks who enjoy a different experience than us. They are often times nice folks, even our friends.  They are just  regular people making the most of their lives, like us.

Just  a thought

Conrad

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Sasha

Thank you Rad.  I agree 100 per cent. Happy 🏕 

Boojie-Woojie

Not bashing. Just the facts, man...

Dan in sc

I just got a solar panels and I am going to attach it to my roof i bought the bracket kit with it but I don’t feel like drilling holes in the roof so I was wondering if I use epoxy to attach the panel to the roof would it work? also I plan on going to quartzite for the week and wondering if someone would be willing to help me wire it to my controller and battery. I’d appreciate any comments thanks dan 

Boojie-Woojie

I attached my panels to the awning case...

TravelRN

I haven't been to the Q rally yet, but I am planning on being there next weekend. Suggestions on where to boondock?  2017 Casita Spirit Deluxe.

• Like 1

vermilye

Dome Rock area 4 miles west of the town of Quartzsite is a good place.  There are a couple of "eggs" already up on the hill.

• Like 1