Sign in to follow this  
teacher retired

2020 Bluebonnet Rally

teacher retired

2020 Bluebonnet Rally will be April 22 to April 26, 2020 at Skyline Ranch RV park in Bandera, TX

Texas Aggie ‘76

How early will reservations be taken on this event?  Heard it was a great event!

teacher retired

Registration opens mid January on the mfrvg.com site. Do not call the campground for a site for the April time frame. It was a great event. Wish you could have been there. Sandy

rdteeler

Hello so for the Bluebonnet Rally what do I need to do and when “ so we can sign up. Thank you in advance.

• Sad 1

clairemr1
2 hours ago, rdteeler said:

Hello so for the Bluebonnet Rally what do I need to do and when “ so we can sign up. Thank you in advance.

• Thanks 1

Jo Chamberlain

Went to site but register link not active.

• Like 1

PRTexas

There is normally an announcement here on the forum when registration opens.  I believe they are delaying registration somewhat since they've had so many cancellations in past years.  When they announce it too early the place "fills up", folks are disappointed and make other plans, then other folks cancel and there end up being empty spaces.  Delaying opening registration gives at least a few of the complications that cause folks to cancel to happen before they register.

Reine

• Like 1

rdteeler

When ever the bluebonnet registration opens up will there be a notification? Thanks 

Sgt H

Wife and I want to attend Bluebonnet this year everyone says it is a real good time. Have heard you need a 25 foot 30 amp RV extension cord, extra water hose and splitter as they put 2 rigs in each pull through. 

PRTexas
1 hour ago, Sgt H said:

Wife and I want to attend Bluebonnet this year everyone says it is a real good time. Have heard you need a 25 foot 30 amp RV extension cord, extra water hose and splitter as they put 2 rigs in each pull through. 

You are correct that most of the sites have 2 rigs sharing a site.  Sometimes we need the extension cord, extra water hose and splitter and sometimes we don't.  However, I think they are things that should be part of the standard equipment for your Casita.  Also bring a 50 to 30 amp adapter so you can plug into the 50 amp connection if your site mate is plugged into the 30 amp socket on the power pole.

Bluebonnet is a fun time and gives you a great chance to meet other folks and see how different folks have modified their rigs.

FYI, I checked and registration isn't open yet but there's normally an announcement when it opens.

Reine

• Thanks 1

teacher retired

Registration for Bluebonnet is now open. Please go to mfrvg.com and click on Bluebonnet to register.

Bluebonnet will be April 22-26, 2020 at Skyline Ranch in Bandera, TX.

Sandy

• Like 1

PRTexas

We're planning on going but will wait to register till probably April 1 or until my knee is healed enough that I'm reasonably sure we won't need to cancel.

Reine

• Like 2