dandc

2020 Oregon Coast Gathering (18th Annual)

Rad

Val and I are booked in for the get together again....But, but, but....

Our youngest daughter just announced her engagement,  with the wedding planned for 2020.......So, all our plans are subject to change

F5E21586-02E2-4759-84E2-29DA9672B25E.jpeg

rickrodgers

Conrad, go with the wedding; plenty of Casita rallies going forward! :) 

• Like 1

DougO

Pat & Doug Olson in B45, July 21,27.

Deadhead517

Barb, Cira and Alan will be in site A63 from the 13th until the 27th. I’ll bring my Sherline scale for anyone wanting to weigh their tongue (trailer!!).

clnelson

Not sure why I didn't already reserve for this... looked now and it looks like 3 sites left in Loop C...   will that work even if further away from most people??? 

webmaster

I would take any site you can get at this late date and then keep checking for something in the A or B loop if you want closer to the gathering.

Gene

clnelson

Thanks

Patrick46

Patrick & Marie Erm, will be in A4 for Friday night.

we live right up the coast in Coos Bay, so we're only gonna camp for the one night, but will hang out thru Saturday evening's festivities.

We'll have just gotten back from a trip to WIS only a day or two before this, so we should be pretty exhausted from all the traveling...thus just the one night for us

Looking forward to seeing everyone! :yahoo:

casita camp.jpg

Spongelander
On 11/9/2019 at 7:33 PM, Rad said:

Val and I are booked in for the get together again....But, but, but....

Our youngest daughter just announced her engagement,  with the wedding planned for 2020.......So, all our plans are subject to change

F5E21586-02E2-4759-84E2-29DA9672B25E.jpeg

Congratulations!

• Like 1

Casita de Glenritas #1002

Well we won't be attending this year . This will be the second time in 18 years that we miss .

But we will be out in our 25' Aluminum "Casita Grande" touring the western states .

Last July we took our 13' Casita out for the first time in 2 years and went to Taylorsville ,CA for a Vintage Trailer Rally . Our's being the only none vintage trailer there , we won 2nd place . Go Figure ! I think it was the fact that we had the only Trailer there with a bath room or could it have been the largest "Living room" . 

But alas it was the last trip for us with it , we sold it in October.

IMG_0244.jpeg

IMG_0070.jpeg

LitBear4i.jpg

sacsun

Hopefully things will return to normal by June!

Casita de Glenritas #1002

Well in early March we decided to cancel all our reservations through the summer and stay home to avoid the spread of covid 19 . 

At this point in time we still have reservations after Labor Day and those may change over time .

As for now stay safe keep your distance wash your hands don't talk directly at other people .

STAY HOME . If we all do , this will pass sooner .

Meanwhile we'll be camping at home .

IMG_3071.jpg

sacsun

I am going to see what happens by mid-or late May....If things are not safe for all....I  will probably be cancelling too.  :(

• Like 1