Sign in to follow this  
Kip in Ga.

Gunter Hill March 11-15, 2020.

Kip in Ga.

Several of us couples have decided to MEET at Gunter Hill RV Park  near Prattville Alabama March 11 thru 15 of 2020.

Those that have been there know it is a beautiful park. The Catoma Loop Sites are large and level with power, water, and sewer :yahoo:!

All roads are two way and paved  and great for biking. Prattville is about 20 minutes away with shopping and good places to eat. TV reception is fair, and Verizon and ATT phones work most of the time. 

There are no activities planned, and no fees as there are no expenses and this is a GATHERING rather than a Rally. 
But generally when likeminded people gather, great things can take place.

There is no official host, but I will be glad to help if possible. And there are a couple of others that would also. 

As of a few minutes ago, there are 15 sites reserved for those dates. I have no idea if they will be part of this or just happen to be camping that weekend. 

If you do plan to join us please post so here, or PM me. I wont  reveal your name, unless you give permission. 

Thanks,
Kip

todd987

Maureen and Todd will be at site 66 March 8th-16th.

Kip in Ga.

Hey neighbor!  We will be right across the street on site 15.  

Radar1

We will be in Ireland drinking Guinness in March of 2020. This will be the first time since we got our Scamp 9 1/2 years ago that we won't be camping in Alabama in March. :-( Y'all have a great time!

• Like 2

rgill

Decided this would be easier for us, see you site 18 Mar. 9th.

We'll miss seeing all our friends, maybe next year?

Ray & Connie

arlenevince
19 hours ago, Kip in Ga. said:

Several of us couples have decided to MEET at Gunter Hill RV Park  near Prattville Alabama March 11 thru 15 of 2020.

Those that have been there know it is a beautiful park. The Catoma Loop Sites are large and level with power, water, and sewer :yahoo:!

All roads are two way and paved  and great for biking. Prattville is about 20 minutes away with shopping and good places to eat. TV reception is fair, and Verizon and ATT phones work most of the time. 

There are no activities planned, and no fees as there are no expenses and this is a GATHERING rather than a Rally. 
But generally when likeminded people gather, great things can take place.

There is no official host, but I will be glad to help if possible. And there are a couple of others that would also. 

As of a few minutes ago, there are 15 sites reserved for those dates. I have no idea if they will be part of this or just happen to be camping that weekend. 

If you do plan to join us please post so here, or PM me. I wont  reveal your name, unless you give permission. 

Thanks,
Kip

See ya there.

dblcola

Yes we  will be there also site  16. 

Janet and RT

dwallace5454

Don & Maxine will be on site #12 March 7th-15th.  God bless & safe travels to all wherever you choose to meet.

• Like 1

arlenevince

Vince and I are reserved for site 17. Bringing a few board games. Anyone interested in bunco, LCR or skipbo?

• Like 1

Jeweltea

Steve and I will be at site 67. March 10th to 15th.

rgill

Should we plan on a chill supper Friday? Eat at 4:30pm. I'll be glad to make a full crock pot of my famous/infamous taco soup, will feed about 10 people.

Ray 

Kip in Ga.
21 hours ago, rgill said:

Should we plan on a chill supper Friday? Eat at 4:30pm. I'll be glad to make a full crock pot of my famous/infamous taco soup, will feed about 10 people.

Ray 

Sounds delicious Ray,

However,  because there is no organization  as such, the group's will tend to be smaller and more personal. Last night there were 22 reservations for those dates. 

They tend to be grouping.  From your site to the bottom of the hill on both sides of the street is one. Another seems to be on the lake, both sides of the bridge and up the hill.

And there are a few singles.  That may be how the social groups play out. 

No doubt there will be small cookouts among close friends and some new ones. Just like is done even when there are Rally style eating events. 

We just don't know what will happen until we get there!

However you might just decide to organize a Famous Taco Soup meal.   :thumbup:

Not much of an answer, but dealing with unknowns so far. There may be a lot of rigs show up by then.  Or maybe not !

I sent you a PM.

Kip

Baja Bob

We will be at Site 36 🙂

Same as last year 😜

Kip in Ga.

Gotcha Bob,

You are getting some company up there.  And that's a good thing.:rolleyes:

K

gcollier

Will be on site 40. March 8 /March 17

Grady & Shirley