Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
clairemr1

Thanksgiving with N TX Casita Owners

Recommended Posts

clairemr1

who: owners or fans of small fiberglass trailers

 

what: thanksgiving with N TX Casita Owners

 

where: lady bird johnson municipal park cg, fredericksburg, tx

 

when: nov 11-dec 11, 2019. feel free to come early/stay later

 

why: enjoy the holiday festivities, sights/sounds in this gorgeous, historical texas hill country town.

 

how: make your reservations through "www.reserveamerica.com". host site #40. Please pm me with your arrival/departure dates & site # after you've made your reservation

 

safe travels, y'all & happy holidays............please note, this is a "gathering", not a rally. we will enjoy a few potlucks, go sightseeing together, etc, but the agenda will remain open & flexible.

Share this post


Link to post
Luckygirl

Wow I just called there and they want $40 a night plus a one-time $7 fee

Share this post


Link to post
clairemr1
5 minutes ago, Luckygirl said:

Wow I just called there and they want $40 a night plus a one-time $7 fee

weekly & monthly rates are cheaper, if you can stay longer. happy holidays.........

Share this post


Link to post
Captain.Happy

I've stayed at this park a lot down through the years, but not no more. $40.00 +7 is a little overpriced.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
clairemr1

update: some fiberglass owners have offered suggestions of interesting sightseeing during this gathering, including 1. national museum of the pacific war 2. pioneer museum 3. any of the many award winning vineyards in the area 4. wildseed farms 5. city tour by trolley 6. bat viewing at old tunnel state park 7. vereins kirche museum 8. fredericksburg trade days 9. fort martin scott 10. red barn antique mall 11. a visit to luckenbach 12. fredericksburg herb farm

    fredericksburg offers many varieties of restaurants & holiday decor is expected to be in full display. happy holidays, y'all

Share this post


Link to post
Lazy Daze

Dont forget the LBJ Ranch tour.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
clairemr1
16 hours ago, Lazy Daze said:

Dont forget the LBJ Ranch tour.

thanks for this excellent suggestion. i've added it to the growing list. maybe 30 days here is not enough time to see/do all that fredericksburg has to offer. happy holidays.............

Share this post


Link to post
CASITA42

Enchanted Rock is less than 20 miles from Fredricksburg, it's worth a visit and hiking around and to the top. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
clairemr1

update: please PM me your arrival/departure dates & site # if you're joining us for this gathering. campsite rate for the posted dates (11/11-12/11/2019) is $15.00/nite plus a one time $7.00 service fee. feel free to come for the entire gathering dates or just some of them. safe travels, y'all & happy holidays.................

Share this post


Link to post
CASITA42
1 hour ago, clairemr1 said:

update: please PM me your arrival/departure dates & site # if you're joining us for this gathering. campsite rate for the posted dates (11/11-12/11/2019) is $15.00/nite plus a one time $7.00 service fee. feel free to come for the entire gathering dates or just some of them. safe travels, y'all & happy holidays.................

So we understand your most current post. Are you indicating that any of the dates between 11/11-12/11 is $15/night OR only IF you stay for the entire month? I guess I'm asking if you got Casita folks a special rate for that time period? 

 

Otherwise this is what is posted on their website.

 

 

RV Site Rates (full hookups)

  • $40/night
  • $240/week
  • $450/month valid September 1 - March 31 only. No portion of a monthly rate will roll over past March 31.
  • $7 Transaction Fee will be accessed - non refundable, one reservation fee for each site.

Share this post


Link to post
clairemr1
1 minute ago, CASITA42 said:

So we understand your most current post. Are you indicating that any of the dates between 11/11-12/11 is $15/night OR only IF you stay for the entire month? I guess I'm asking if you got Casita folks a special rate for that time period? 

 

Otherwise this is what is posted on their website.

 

 

RV Site Rates (full hookups)

  • $40/night
  • $240/week
  • $450/month valid September 1 - March 31 only. No portion of a monthly rate will roll over past March 31.
  • $7 Transaction Fee will be accessed - non refundable, one reservation fee for each site.

rate of $15/nite is only for the designated time frame for this gathering, 11/11-12/11/2019. rates increase for anyone reserving for less than that amt of days/nites.

Share this post


Link to post
CASITA42
2 minutes ago, clairemr1 said:

rate of $15/nite is only for the designated time frame for this gathering, 11/11-12/11/2019. rates increase for anyone reserving for less than that amt of days/nites.

Thank you for the reply

 

I thought maybe you were able to negotiate a nice discount down from the $40/nite.

 

We have been to rallies where the host was able to get the participants a nice discount

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Please click HERE before making a donation!

×
×
  • Create New...