Bluebonnet Rally 2021

teacher retired

teacher retired

The Bluebonnet Rally will be held April 21-25, 2021 At Skyline Ranch RV Park in Bandera, TX. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sandy

• Thanks 1
Frank and Deb

Sign us up!!!  We missed Bluebonnet SO MUCH this year!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
Tamara and HoneyBear

How do so register, this will be my first rally.

johnwen

We sure hope to attend! :)

PRTexas

Sandy will reply with the official info but normally registration opens in January or February.  I'm sure there will be an announcement then.  Let's all pray that the Covid mess is under control by then.

Reine

teacher retired

Thanks Reine, I didn’t see these posts. Tamara and johnwen we hope to open registration mid to late January. A website for registration will open with an announcement here after any changes are made or fields are either added or deleted. Your registration also includes your registering for your site so you do not call the campground to register. 

Look forward to meeting everyone in April.

Sandy

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!  I think I'll pencil it on my calendar and not use ink! Lol!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
W8NONU

Looks like this will be my first Casita rally.  Looking forward to meeting all attendees.  

TexasTiki
On 4/21/2020 at 9:14 AM, teacher retired said:

The Bluebonnet Rally will be held April 21-25, 2021 At Skyline Ranch RV Park in Bandera, TX. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sandy

Thanks for sharing info on how to register for this. I would love to participate!

W8NONU
On 8/14/2020 at 5:44 PM, teacher retired said:

Thanks Reine, I didn’t see these posts. Tamara and johnwen we hope to open registration mid to late January. A website for registration will open with an announcement here after any changes are made or fields are either added or deleted. Your registration also includes your registering for your site so you do not call the campground to register. 

Look forward to meeting everyone in April.

Sandy

Any update on when registration info will be posted?

Thanks

PRTexas
16 hours ago, W8NONU said:

Any update on when registration info will be posted?

Thanks

I checked with Sandy and registration will probably be opened in late February or early March.  May be a smaller rally because of Covid restrictions on the meeting hall but hopefully we'll at least be able to HAVE a rally.

Stay safe folks.

Reine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
The BohoHobo

Where is the link to sign up for the bluebonnet rally. Do we just go to Skyline to book our site and then pay you our fee (what is the fee) 

thank you

Vee and Ron Graves

teacher retired

BohoHobo,

When registration for the Bluebonnet rally opens up I will post here. The link for registration is to go to mfrvg.com and click on the Bluebonnet link. 

Skyline Ranch will not take your reservation as we handle the registrations via the mfrvg.com site. As Reine said in the post before yours, we have been working with the campground and COVID-19 restrictions. We hope to open the site for registration soon.

Sandy

• Like 1