Sign in to follow this  
Greg A

2021 Quartzsite Gathering - Feb 8-14, 2021

Greg A
2021 Quartzsite Gathering Dates

The Dates for the 2021 Quartzsite Gathering will be Monday February 8th through Sunday February 14th.

Scamp Owners no longer will be sponsoring the gathering and there is currently no Host so there will no longer be any scheduled activities, but the gathering will proceed..
  • Like 2

Cloudmaster Don

Pandemic permitting, Cloudmaster Don & SpicySuz will very likely be there.  Since 2009 we've missed two events.  Don't want to add to the count.

webmaster

Have not missed a single Q Gathering and will be there again in February :dance4:

Gene

• Like 1

Joy A

Olive and I plan to be there also

Gene I tried to change my profile for where I'm from and could not figure it out. 1st I have never been from "Sonoma". Rather I lived in SONORA, CA

THAT's no matter now because we are fulltimers now.    I do have a SD license plate on my vehicles

Judy Colorado

Hi Everybody ,

I've never been to Quartzsite but planning on it for 2021. Do Casita folks usually camp together?  I was also wondering about setting up a Clam there.  If anyone has any tips I would love to hear.  Figure this will be my last trip out west for awhile.

Judy

• Like 1

allenmarie
25 minutes ago, Judy Colorado said:

Do Casita folks usually camp together?

Some have their favorite spots, if you find a location that you (no one's claimed) like go for it! Last year we had Scamps on both sides of us ---- All good people at the Rally.

You will see Clam's set up, the ground is hard with a gravel top.:thumbup:

• Like 1

clairemr1
3 hours ago, Judy Colorado said:

Hi Everybody ,

I've never been to Quartzsite but planning on it for 2021. Do Casita folks usually camp together?  I was also wondering about setting up a Clam there.  If anyone has any tips I would love to hear.  Figure this will be my last trip out west for awhile.

Judy

judy, ask someone where the activities will be, then decide if you want to be close to them or prefer a more quiet, private spot. you'll figure it out quickly. there are miles & miles of available camping spots. if you don't like the one you originally picked or if you find friends (old or new) camped elsewhere, simply hitch up & relocate. easy peasy.

have a great time, the q rally is a definite "bucket list" one. enjoy..............

• Like 1

borderbrae

I do not have/use a Clam, but several friends do. The trick is to anchor it down really well with long stakes (not 6 or 10" nails) into the ground and use the tie downs that come with it. It is a wide open space and can get windy. 

• Like 3