Sign in to follow this  
cslcs25

Pineknot 2021

cslcs25

After considering various options for Pineknot 2020, we have reluctantly come to the conclusion that it is in the best interest of safety to cancel the event for October 2020.   We have reserved the dates of October 20-24 for the 2021 Pineknot Rally.  

Dave and Linda Allen
  • Sad 1

clairemr1

wise decision, guys. hope to see y'all in 2021

Sgmhgg

2020 The year that wasn't 😞.

• Like 1

Rad
2 hours ago, Sgmhgg said:

2020 The year that wasn't 😞.

Yup, it’s a year I would like to see gone, and not repeated....

• Like 2

Cotton

Just a part of living,  Dont wish your life away. 

• Like 1

tenbears
On 7/15/2020 at 1:09 AM, Rad said:

Yup, it’s a year I would like to see gone, and not repeated....

well watch out for 2021

• Like 1

clairemr1

a dear casita friend is using this "unprecendented time" to take online courses on various interesting topics, turned his yard into a "national habitat site", is growing gorgeous flowers in his garden,  dabbling in writing the great american novel, etc. there are so many things to do during this time that are personally enriching. learning a musical instrument, reading a great book, more time spent with family, increased communication with friends, the opportunity for many to work from home.

take advantage of this "down time" to do things you normally don't take the time to do. reach out to friends/neighbors who may be struggling & offer to help in some way. every day can be positive & sweet, if you redirect your attention to new & exciting activities

try not to worry about things you cannot change, turn this time into something productive & make pleasant memories.....

focus on staying safe & healthy. learn how to negotiate this "new world" as we head into the future. enjoy every moment.............

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Becky and Baxter

Well said!

Rad

Yes, a life of “privilege” that many of us here have makes this pandemic a opportunity to do new things.

Sadly much of America does not share that experience, they have to find a way to afford food, pay the rent and try to stay safe in a work environment.

Not meaning to preach, but most of us older retired folks are feeling almost no impact from this pandemic other than we don’t get to play like we used to. 

We do what little we can to help, we donate to our local food bank and my oldest goes into to work as a physician putting herself, her kids, and us, (we live together), at risk every day.

Sadly......I’m having trouble tuning lemons into lemonade.............

• Like 2

tenbears
35 minutes ago, Rad said:

Sadly......I’m having trouble tuning lemons into lemonade.............

squeeze a little harder, you can do it  :clapping:

• Like 1