Sign in to follow this  
TX900s

Matagorda Madness Dec 2-6 2020 (15th Annual)

TX900s
We hope that all of your family and loved ones are doing and have done well during this time of unprecedented historical pandemic and turmoil in each and everyone of our lives. We're ready to get out of the city, see our friends and enjoy ourselves on the beach.

We're just a few months away from Matagorda Madness 2020 which will mark our 15th year. As of this date, there are only 18 sites available at the park for our dates. Please go to our website and register so that we can properly plan our gathering.

WheelinAg

Hello all, anyone else bringing a dog?  I'd be flying solo for this trip, but would have to bring our dog.  He's incredibly friendly with people and other dogs.  Just seeing out of the sites left if anyone doesn't like dogs or possibly their dog isn't dog friendly (we've  had one).  Thanks!

Anyone else fishing?

CASITA42

Almost everyone at these rallies has at least one dog

This is a great campground to use as a launch site for fishing off a kayak, one of my grandson's (the one that is an Aggie) favorite campgrounds. He is caught flounder right behind our campsites on the Colorado River in the park. Spring Break he & his mom took a charter out into the bay for a day.

I don't know if they are attending the rally,  we are headed back north to sit out the winter. Not sure why we are going north for the winter, I guess the rest of the family feels neglected. 

WheelinAg

Good to know that dogs are abundant!  We visited this campground this summer, so I'm familiar with it.  Which loop has the party people!

WheelinAg

Also, anyone interested in weighing their Casita?  I can bring my 5k scale for the axle and I should have a tongue scale by then as well.