2021 Kansas Extravaganza - September 15 - 19, 2021

Tom&Joyce

Tom&Joyce

Kansas Eggstravaganza XIV (14) - September 15 - 19, 2021

After looking at a few options for this year’s gathering we have decided to return to Farnum Creek Campground at Milford Lake.

Attendees are responsible for making their reservations with the Corps of Engineers. I use recreation.gov.  The dates remain September 15 – 19, 2021. Reservations can be made 6 months in advance of your arrival date.

Tom

• 2 months later...
Frank and Deb

Tom & Joyce, we're interested in the 2021 KS Extravanza. We have family in the Kansas City and Topeka area. Let us know when you have a location, Thanks!

Frank & Deb

PRTexas

It's on our schedule also.  Looking forward to seeing folks again.

Reine

• 2 weeks later...
Tom&Joyce

Kansas Eggstravaganza XIV (14)

After looking at a few options for this year’s gathering we have decided to return to Farnum Creek Campground at Milford Lake.

Attendees are responsible for making their reservations with the Corps of Engineers. I use recreation.gov.  The dates remain September 15 – 19, 2021. Reservations can be made 6 months in advance of your arrival date.

Tom

• webmaster changed the title to 2021 Kansas Extravaganza - September 15 - 19, 2021
  • 5 weeks later...
W8NONU

This is close to me (Tulsa) so I am planning on being there.  
Jim

• 2 weeks later...
J and J

Judy and I strolled around Farnum campground Monday Feb 22. All campsites seem to be nicely re-rocked. It will be nice to return there. The lake was still frozen, though after several days above freezing I would not have attempted to walk on it. By September it will be thawed out so Wally and Tom can swim across.

John

IMG_1612.JPG

• Thanks 1