Taidnapam June 4-6 2021

Possum

Possum

We are all signed up for Taidnapam June 4-6.  Not too early to get your spot and join us.

Euphoria

I got Site 280, Arrival: Thursday, June 3 / Depart Monday, June 7.

Don n Jerry

Don and Jerry will arrive 3 June, Depart 7 June 2021. site 271. d2

Would love to make this my first Rally. What do I need to know as far as Site location to be close to the group?

Is there anything else I need to know?

Nervous, but excited.

Ros and Tobey

Euphoria

Most of us tend to book sites in the "200" numbered side, (aka the newer sites,) which is where we generally host any events that we have, and none of the sites are that far from anything going on. Some people actually prefer the older "100" numbered sites on the other side, and still walk over for the events. The 200 numbered sites have new showers/bathrooms, (compared to the older side of the park,) but all of them are clean and well maintained. The 200 numbered sites are a little more open. The older 100 numbered sites are more densely surrounded with established vegetation and shrubbery. It would all depend on if you want a more open sunnier site with tall fir trees or an older more secluded site for a little more privacy, and would strictly be a personal choice. It's all good.

• Thanks 1

Reservation made! Thank you