This gathering is for all brands of Molded Fiberglass Trailers! Like Salmon returning home all brands of Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers make the annual pilgrimage to the AZ Desert.
Dates: Feb 5-11
- February 5th to 8th - Early bird Quartzsite Pre-Gathering (Mon thru Thurs)
- February 9th to 11th - Main Event (Friday thru Sunday)
Where: Same location as always, Dome Rock area, Quartzsite Arizona. Approx. 5 miles west of Quartzsite on I-10, south side of highway next to the frontage road.
MAP OF QUARTZSITEGATHERING LOCATION(link is external)
Who Can Attend: Owners of all Molded Fiberglass Trailers brands - Casita, Scamp, Escape, Burro, U-haul, Bigfoot, Lil' Snoozy, Compact Jr., Trillium, Boler, Parkliner, Eggcamper, Perris Pacer, etc. This gathering has always been, and will continue to be, a melting pot of all molded fiberglass trailer brands.
Registration: There is no pre-registration, as this is free BLM land. We will have a registration/signup table at the Host Trailer in the main loop. This is just first name(s), town, state and trailer type. Make sure you stop by the Host Trailer because not only do we want to meet you, the first 300 registrations will receive a FREE 2018 Quartzsite Gathering 11th year button! (Our Canadian friends called this a Pin)
Camping: Free BLM 14-day dry camping (no facilities) on hard packed dirt. Market, water and dump station are all located in Quartzsite, 5 miles to the east. This is "Boondocking" with no hookups. If you are unfamiliar with how to setup your trailer for Boondocking you can read theses excellent resources on Boondocking.
- What to Bring: Full Water Tank, Extra Water in Tow Vehicle, Empty Gray and Black Tanks, Generator or Solar Charging options, flashlight to see as you walk at night, can of non-cream based soup for the soup event, a dessert for the dessert event, and firewood (optional).
- BLM Permit: A BLM permit must be obtained and displayed on your trailer. These are available free of charge from the BLM host trailer located a mile or two from town on the frontage road.
- Campfires: Campfires are allowed. Please bring some firewood if you can help out. We will have central fire pit activities/concerts on Friday and Saturday night.
- Generators: Generators are OK, however quiet ones are even better. Please try not to run them too early or late. Respect your fellow campers.
- Check-in Check-out times – None. Come in and leave when you want to. Maximum stay in this area is 14 days. Best of all there is no bill and nothing owed when you leave!
- Pets: All pets must be kept on a leash while within the camp area. You are responsible for cleanup and sanitary disposal of your pet's waste.
- Trash: You are responsible for your trash. We only leave footprints when we depart. Trash may be dropped off at the landfill for free Sunday through Wednesday at this location: Quartzsite Transfer Station Location: 2 1/2 miles N of Quartzsite on Hwy 95, West Side, Quartzsite, AZ 85346